• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
SurGerY iS SeT !

Just wanted to let U'aLL know I'm scheduled for September 19th @ HigH NooN !!! :D :D :D For those that don't know me, I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in November 2010. CaR + pOOL + tuNNeL has progressed to the point my thumbs have begun to atrophy and become weak, so this is very welcome news for me !! Kinda Like a belated b-day present !! (I celebrated my 57th on the 22nd).

That iS aLL.....@ EasE and continue normal activities !! (I'm goNNa stop pecking on the keyboard 'cause my TOES are sore ! :eek: ;))

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Just wanted to let U'aLL know I'm scheduled for September 19th @ HigH NooN !!! :D :D :D For those that don't know me, I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in November 2010. CaR + pOOL + tuNNeL has progressed to the point my thumbs have begun to atrophy and become weak, so this is very welcome news for me !! Kinda Like a belated b-day present !! (I celebrated my 57th on the 22nd).

That iS aLL.....@ EasE and continue normal activities !! (I'm goNNa stop pecking on the keyboard 'cause my TOES are sore ! :eek: ;))

I'm glad you are taking that all in stride with a sense of humor. God bless and take care. Remind us when it gets closer and I know I'll include you in my prayers.

Hey Dave...happy belated b-day. I found my way over to this thread. Hope this site takes off! The forums out there seem to have always played favorites which makes it hard when your looking for unbiased opinions and feedback.

What happened to Mater?

Frank

gyro

GSN Contributor
Said it over there, but I'll "say" it here too. Very happy to hear that the light at the end of the caR pOOl tuNNel is in sight, and the surgery was approved.
Looking forward to flying with you once I'm in Texas!
Gary

SteveT.

100cc
Glad to hear you are getting that taken care of!! I had Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both hands....had surgery in both hands.....helped tremendously!! Hope it does for you too!!

SteveT

rdsok

30cc
Just thought I'd drop into the new forum ... say hello etc.

It's nice to see a cleaner layout without so many ads... not that I mind a couple since they can help pay for hosting etc, but RCG has gone a bit over the top IMO

Dave... the best of luck to you on your up and coming CArpUL TunnEL surgery ( glad I don't have to type like that all of the time ).... oh, and a happy belated birthday as well... beware the brush in the drain though... lol