• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Found the answer :

Isaac update. Hope yall that need rain get some. Pretty big rain maker. Winds weren't bad, I think we got some 60MPH gusts. We ended up with 18 inches of water over the slab. I had spent two days packing up tools, lawn equipment, planes, and the little girls toys. Had to replace the well pump and air tank yesterday. Other than that all is good in the hood.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
LOL Dave did you use your super seceret spy decoder ring to find that?

Yea we are doing well. Wife had knee surgery a week ago Friday. She is healing up well.

Nope....I'm stalking U !! :p :) HaPpY to hear the wife is healing uP weLL !!

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Mad @ Mater ? How is that possible ?

I just realized....here, it's 'safe' to 'vent' my anger ! Someone, reported 2 of my post....in MY thread, on RCG, as SPAM (for referring to 3DRC). I've edited the post, rather than 'live' with 2 points against me (for the first time since joining in December '06 !). Then, I racked up another 2 points for 'explaining' why I had edited the 2 post ! Thus, the opppssy 1&2 :p

If that certain someone just happens to be reading this, I want you to know that I'll not be your friend any longer. And, I'll name you and point you OUT, to the real friends I have, at Huckfest. Of course, if you're not there....I won't be able to point at YOU ! :rolleyes:

Oh, and I won't mind if you report me HERE....for this post. I'm loving being an outlaw Mater, now !! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I just realized....here, it's 'safe' to 'vent' my anger ! Someone, reported 2 of my post....in MY thread, on RCG, as SPAM (for referring to 3DRC). I've edited the post, rather than 'live' with 2 points against me (for the first time since joining in December '06 !). Then, I racked up another 2 points for 'explaining' why I had edited the 2 post ! Thus, the opppssy 1&2 :p

If that certain someone just happens to be reading this, I want you to know that I'll not be your friend any longer. And, I'll name you and point you OUT, to the real friends I have, at Huckfest. Of course, if you're not there....I won't be able to point at YOU ! :rolleyes:

Oh, and I won't mind if you report me HERE....for this post. I'm loving being an outlaw Mater, now !! :p

Ok....five points....1,000,000 day suspension for "flatulance".... :D :D :D

SteveT

Steve... you can't give out only 5 points and 1,000,000 day suspension for flatulence.... it has to be 10 points. :D