• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN members at IMAC worlds ?

BTW Sleepy..... How do we take that "glow pilot" oily stuff from above our avatar? Can't seem to locate how to do that.

W

tl3

50cc
Silver Fox;9514 wrote: Hey Ty... I have already completed the Judging Matrix... There is no way I'm going to spend another 14 hours in re-doing!!

Ya just gotta grin & bear it! (The John/Jerry episode, that is) :mask:

Wayne

Whew, glad you didn't say grin and bare it...:distress:

Bipeguy03

150cc
I wish I could make it, seems like it would be awesome to see people from all over the world come together to compete!

Take lots of pictures guys!!

AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Jenni and. I will be there for sure...hey we live there! ;-). Already have RV site reserved...looking forward to seeing everyone we already know and meeting new friends!

Adi...we will be moving the RV from Site 4 (Warbird Campaign) to site 3 on the 31st...if you come out to the AMA...stop buy and say hello!

I'll be there on Saturday afternoon......

Will look like this!

12170=5410-11-12-2013-FR-focus-picresized_1384288087_chickenhead.jpg
12170=5410-11-12-2013-FR-focus-picresized_1384288087_chickenhead.jpg

Not that I expect any of the world team pilots will need one, but I will have a box of Tailwheels and spare parts at the worlds. Just look for the J&J Tailwheels banner.