• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN members at IMAC worlds ?

SleepyC

150cc
Silver Fox;7533 wrote: WOW....that is really nice Sleepy. I am happy to hear that you will be there. Make sure you have the "wide angle lens" for Mark Mc :chuncky: you know how it is with these judges.... Always wanting to steal the limelight!!

Wayne
I bought a special fisheye lens just for Judges...

:smile-new:

I will be there to call for Alan Anderson and help with whatever else needs to be done.

Looking forward to meeting you Adi.

John Snider

murry

30cc
Robotech;7150 wrote: Murry will be there and the smart money is on him in Intermediate. There's even been a book written about him.

7150=2754-dVnMlBc.jpg
7150=2754-dVnMlBc.jpg

Thank you but the smart money is on those young guys (and girls) with good eyes. little farts !!! One thing for sure were burning a LOT of gas in Texas. The old guys won't go down easy

The_Wreck;8301 wrote: I will be there to call for Alan Anderson and help with whatever else needs to be done.

Looking forward to meeting you Adi.

John Snider

Sweet. Mid day Wednesday I'll need a foot rub and a sandwich

tl3;8940 wrote: whoa....:cower::uncomfortableness:

um, maybe I can't make it after all...
Hey Ty... I have already completed the Judging Matrix... There is no way I'm going to spend another 14 hours in re-doing!!

Ya just gotta grin & bear it! (The John/Jerry episode, that is) :mask:

Wayne