• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Member Pistolera's Awesome Cockpit at the 2014 IMAC World Champs!

Wacobipe;16160 wrote: Hey Earle...what plane mfg is your Raven...I love those planes but they're hard to find.

Very cool Earle!

Also not sure what kit it was but we still have one each of the Delro Raven kits in stock. 35% or 40%. 1000 for the 35 and 1500 for the 40 shipping not included.

Tony @ Desert Aircraft

tl3

50cc
Wacobipe;16160 wrote: Hey Earle...what plane mfg is your Raven...I love those planes but they're hard to find.
Surely Capn Jack will jump back in here...but just in case he missed it, the plane is an 40% EG Raven. Flies great on a 150 and re3 pipes.

The Delro kits that DA still has are absolutely smoking deals.

t

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Actually, EG lists it as a 42%, but what does Ty know?! :wink-new: Seriously....it does fly very well with that setup. Now if I could just learn to fly it!

oh58skid

50cc
Pistolera;16254 wrote: Actually, EG lists it as a 42%, but what does Ty know?! :wink-new: Seriously....it does fly very well with that setup. Now if I could just learn to fly it!

Don't worry Earle, one day you will get it !