Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Member Pistolera's Awesome Cockpit at the 2014 IMAC World Champs!

Discussion in 'IMAC>>>Aircraft, Techniques, Equipment, etc.' started by SleepyC, Sep 4, 2014.

1. SleepyC

SleepyC 150cc

OH
    Had the pleasure of hanging out with GSN member Pistolera today and have to say that he 100% wins for the best pilot figure ever. He is 100% committed and the final result rocks!!! We love to see such awesomeness, bringing a smile to everyones face. This represents the hobby! Nice Work!!!

Check it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14949=8410-SEC_0069.jpg[​IMG] 14949=8411-SEC_0071.jpg[​IMG] 14949=8412-SEC_0072.jpg[​IMG]

2. Robotech

Robotech 70cc twin V2

Woa. Who made it? Dexter?

3. IMAC FANATIC

IMAC FANATIC 40% happier than most folks.

Absolutely awesome ! I mean aarrgghsome.

4. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

I'll bet that Pirate can fly like no body's business too. One eye open and all...

5. SleepyC

SleepyC 150cc

OH
    Forgot to mention the head has a servo and can move independently or ganged with servo.

BAD ASS.

6. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

It's even got an IMAC treasure map.

7. Ohio AV8TOR

Ohio AV8TOR Guest

For sure that is a great touch

8. Wow, that is amazing. It's incredible what some people can create.

9. Earle always has some cool shizzle!! And that Raven cockpit is no exception!

10. StickerBiotch

StickerBiotch 50cc

Is that a bottle of Sailor Jerry's with him in the cockpit? If it is I'm sure he will fly better!!!!