• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN IMAC Lite Format...Ideas??

Krzy4RC

GSN Contributor
My plan for next year is to bring an IMAC contest down south to Baton Rouge. I was thinking that once we have a date, I would set up a IMAC Intro/IMAC Lite contest for maybe a month in advance. That way we could have an intro in one day for mostly people that are more local. We could do an intro for about an hour of two, then have us a contest using basic and sportsman knowns. 2-3 rounds.

Hopefully that will generate interest for the "Big Contest". Also, get people over the first contest reservations.

Great to hear Krzy4RC. I think people will warm up to it and be asking to do it again so long as you have a group of pilots. We all seem to cling together after a while and you fly contests to get together and learn more stuff about mixes and setups and all kinds of stuff... And later, it's like a reunion when the contests come around...