• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Gotta start somewhere!!

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Been busier than I could ever imagine lately but made the time to get out and fly the Demonstrator finally!! Working on the video now but here's a few pics in the meantime. I went with Jase's recommendation of dual servos in the tray and couldn't be more pleased with how awesome it ended up! Having flown the 103" Extra, 104" Slick, 108" Extra, and now this, I can say it's the plane I've been waiting for my whole life...

DSC_0451.JPGDSC_0447.JPGDSC_0453 (1).JPGDSC_0449.JPG

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Happy Hump Day from NorthWestRC.com!! Here's the video from yesterday with the 106" Edge 540 Demonstrator! Still getting a feel for the plane but it's easily my favorite all around smack plane yet!

Flown as follows:
3DHS 106" Edge 540 Demonstrator
GP123 on stock mufflers
Falcon 29x9 CF
Savox SV1270TG's on all surfaces
Spektrum AR12120 Powersafe
2s LiPos direct

We'll have a limited supply in December, stay tuned so you don't miss out on the opportunity to own one!! And yes it's all available at www.NorthWestRC.com!!

[video=youtube;A_YN2JjbelQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_YN2JjbelQ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

SupaTim

70cc twin V2
Just a quick sunset flight with the new 3D Hobby Shop 61" Extra 330LT! First flight with the new bird so kept it short and sweet.

Flown as follows:
3D Hobby Shop 61" Extra 330LT
Torque 4016T/500kv
AirBoss 80A Elite ESC
Falcon 15x8E
6s Lipo 3300mah
Hitec HS-5245MG's on all surfaces

All available at www.NorthWestRC.com!!

https://youtu.be/W3nHVnABD9o