• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Giant Scale News Logo, Shirts, Hats

mndless

Don't know a thing..
[MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION] is someone working on a vinyl version yet?? Need to sticker up a plane!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
shirts are being ordered today, we'll post a link when we get them on hand

stickers are also in production.

hats are not yet in production. what's the style? flat rim (a' la Rickie Fowler) or rolled and fitted hats?

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Bartman;7089 wrote: shirts are being ordered today, we'll post a link when we get them on hand

hats are not yet in production. what's the style? flat rim (a' la Rickie Fowler) or rolled and fitted hats?
Based on what the guys ask me for, the rolled or fitted hats are more popular...

thurmma

150cc
Bartman;7089 wrote: shirts are being ordered today, we'll post a link when we get them on hand

Rolled and fitted hats +1

SleepyC

150cc
How about GSN Fedoras?

;)

I KID I KID!

(Unless your 70 and your name is Vito.. then hey.. you look GREAT in that Fedora! FAGETABOUTIT! )

BalsaDust

Rolled brim none of this flat stuff. Also I like the idea of some boonie hats. I like to have a full brim when flying to keep the sun out of my eyes and off my neck at the same time.