• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Giant Scale News Logo, Shirts, Hats

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Sleepy, I will buy some Giant Scale News shirts when you have them produced and available, but for now, with the IMAC world just around the corner, it would be good to have a downloadable file here so guys can print their own to show up at the event.

I know a couple of guys close to Muncie who are ready to make their shirt to wear during the event, so you feel the love when you get there.

I wish I could be there, but I am in the final phase of my move to Orlando...

In fact, the Biggest Little Airshow is happening here today and tomorrow, and I can't even go to visit.

I hope you can see many GSN shirts and hats in the spectators in Muncie!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Herve,

If you can believe it the logo has just come together in the last 24 to 48 hours. Steve's been out all day today and I'm getting back in the groove after being away all week so give us this eveing or tomorrow to discuss it and we'll try to give everyone an idea of when they can start expecting to see hats/shirt/stickers available.

Thanks,

Bart

SleepyC

150cc
Here is an option...

There is a Digital Print place where you can even add our name.

I'm doing 4 shirts for $21.84 each.

They will look like this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

The place is called http://www.uberprints.com

Make sure you select "No Minimum" and do a digital print.

(Its the only way they can make a smaller quantity!)

The file I used is here:

http://giantscalenews.com/oldwpattachments/attachments/5970=2221-TSHIRT.pdf

5970=2218-Screen Shot 2014-08-16 at 6.48.25 PM.jpg
5970=2219-Screen Shot 2014-08-16 at 6.48.32 PM.jpg