• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

FLI V at the 114th Sponsored by 3DHS and 3DRCFORUMS

gyro

GSN Contributor
We've got some exclusive spy photos of the "unseen airplanes" being unveiled at the Dallas FLI!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366299982.805617.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366299997.705586.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366300011.905292.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366300021.222517.jpg

These are huge airplanes! Over 90" wingspan and designed for the awesome DA-60 power plant is what our sources tell us. Intel reports confirm these planes are scheduled to take to the air tomorrow when the weather clears... So expect close up photos and video here as soon as possible. We WILL have the computer at the field, and are planning on some periodic photo and video uploads during the event.

If you were on the fence about attending the FLI, these two reasons should make that decision easier! See you there :D

njswede

150cc
I've never liked the looks of the Yak-55, but this baby may help change my mind! Don't you crash it and bring it safely to the NJ FLI! I want to see this baby!

robj

70cc twin V2
Anyone selling anything? I'll have a 70 yellow velox up for sale. About 10 flights. $275 for the airframe. We can talk if you want more.

feathermerchant

New to GSN!
Hello all. If anyone needs one or many power supplies, let me know. I'll be bringing a few.
Looks like the weather will be great this weekend. Looking forward to the event.
Who all is arriving today/tonight? I don't see anyone on the cameras right now.
If parking on the grass, beware that we got quite a bit of rain this morning and the area to the east (right) of the shed is rather low and subject to standing water.
Ben - I's like to buy the Aspera. I'm a classic kind of guy.
Will you have any biplanes for sale?