• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Ever GSN Show Up, Throw Down. Sept 26 - 28th Rolla , MO - WE WILL BE HERE!

JerryG

30cc
Pilot list updated as of 9-17-14: It's growing with some awesome pilots! & MORE!

Snapasaurus (Elie Houayes)

StickerBiotch (Bryan Zang)

Sleepy C (Steve Cinch)

Bartman

rcbuff22 (Richard and Barb Carey)

billb618 (Bill Bodimer)

Vegasking (Kelley Payne)

2Dogs******* (Dave Gustafson)

Bob Boen

Big Bird (Jason Danhakl)

Futabaman (Frank Noll)

Mr. Aero Cumulus (Josh Price)

Big Sexy (John Light)

JagerBomb (Mark Trent)

KTS (Kurt Seiter)

Ryan Mowery

Kitman (Greg Poppel)

funflyr (Troy Hamm)

(Sugar Shane)

Surfer Dude (Chris Gini)

Dan Rocca

Iahawkflyer (Tony Mineart)

bkseyer (Brian Seyer)

Dead Plane Flying (Wes and Marie Batson)

kce (Kerry Eisenbach)

fastazzstang (Shane Eisenbach)

Larry Smith

Mike Ryken

Steve Harsbarger

Jerry Gibbons

Ralph Wilkerson

Mike Webers

Dennis Back

tl3

50cc
So, my dyslexic mind read "throw up show down"...and I had flashbacks to 1989...ah, the good ole days:focus:

For those of you that need an address.

Rolla Modelers Field does not have a physical address. However since we are right next to the Rolla National Airport here is the airport address. Just remember that our field is 1/2 mile past the airport on the same side of the road. There will be signs also to help get you there!

Rolla National Airport

601 Airport Drive

Vichy, MO 65580

SleepyC

150cc
Just putting it out there, but if any other websites think they are coming to cover this particular show.. after 5pm (or slightly sooner depending on Big Birds pace), I can not in good consience tell you that you will be in friendly company... Just saying...

:dancing-poop::dancing-poop::dancing-poop::dancing-poop::dancing-poop::dancing-poop::dancing-poop:

JerryG

30cc
Added two more to the pilot list today!

David Boone & Scott Kidder

Zang is going to need a bigger trailer for the after hours festivities!

WELCOME GUYS!