• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Ever GSN Show Up, Throw Down. Sept 26 - 28th Rolla , MO - WE WILL BE HERE!

SleepyC;16568 wrote: So [MENTION=67]StickerBiotch[/MENTION] I'm thinking about driving to Chi, getting my Cap and then hitching a ride with 2Dogs*******. Would that still work?
You are a brave man spending 7 hours in a vehicle with 2 dogs.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Tony, are you going to this one?? I've been on the fence. If we did, I'm not even sure if I'd have a plane with me.....still tossing it around. Looks like Tulsa is going to be out for me with some family stuff going on that week.

Pilot list updated as of 9-10-14: It's growing with some awesome pilots!

Snapasaurus (Elie Houayes)

StickerBiotch (Bryan Zang)

Sleepy C (Steve Cinch)

Bartman

Vegasking (Kelley Payne)

2Dogs******* (Dave Gustafson)

Big Bird (Jason Danhakl)

Futabaman (Frank Noll)

Mr. Aero Cumulus (Josh Price)

Big Sexy (John Light)

JagerBomb (Mark Trent)

KTS (Kurt Seiter)

Ryan Mowery

Kitman (Greg Poppel)

funflyr (Troy Hamm)

(Sugar Shane)

Surfer Dude (Chris Gini)

Dan Rocca

Iahawkflyer (Tony Mineart)

bkseyer (Brian Seyer)

Dead Plane Flying (Wes and Marie Batson)

kce (Kerry Eisenbach)

fastazzstang (Shane Eisenbach)

Steve Harsbarger

Jerry Gibbons

Ralph Wilkerson

Mike Webers

Dennis Back

Tony, are you going to this one?? I've been on the fence. If we did, I'm not even sure if I'd have a plane with me.....still tossing it around. Looks like Tulsa is going to be out for me with some family stuff going on that week.

Terryscustom, He told me to put him on the list so I beleive he is coming down. He also mentioned about letting the Council Bluffs guys know about it as I have not been able to get a hold of Pete Rosas. I have lost his number. If anyone has Pete's number please PM it to me.

Thanks!