• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Ever GSN Show Up, Throw Down. Sept 26 - 28th Rolla , MO - WE WILL BE HERE!

Pilot list updated: It's growing with some awesome pilots!

Snapasaurus (Elie Houayes)

StickerBiotch (Bryan Zang)

Sleepy C (Steve Cinch)

2Dogs******* (Dave Gustafson)

Big Bird (Jason Danhakl)

Mr. Aero Cumulus (Josh Price)

Big Sexy (John Light)

KTS (Kurt Seiter)

Kitman (Greg Poppel)

funflyr(Troy Hamm)

(Sugar Shane)

Surfer Dude (Chris Gini)

Dan Rocca

(Iahawkflyewr)Tony Mineart

bkseyer (Brian Seyer)

Dead Plane Flying (Wes and Marie Batson)

(kce) Kerry Eisenbach

Steve Harsbarger

Jerry Gibbons

Ralph Wilkerson

Mike Webers

Dennis Back

Pilot list updated: It's growing with some awesome pilots!

Snapasaurus (Elie Houayes)

StickerBiotch (Bryan Zang)

Sleepy C (Steve Cinch)

2Dogs******* (Dave Gustafson)

Big Bird (Jason Danhakl)

Mr. Aero Cumulus (Josh Price)

Big Sexy (John Light)

JagerBomb (Mark Trent)

KTS (Kurt Seiter)

Ryan Mowery

Kitman (Greg Poppel)

funflyr(Troy Hamm)

(Sugar Shane)

Surfer Dude (Chris Gini)

Dan Rocca

Iahawkflyer (Tony Mineart)

bkseyer (Brian Seyer)

Dead Plane Flying (Wes and Marie Batson)

kce (Kerry Eisenbach)

Steve Harsbarger

Jerry Gibbons

Ralph Wilkerson

Mike Webers

Dennis Back

Well guys we are about 16 days away from the start of the Rolla Big Bird "aka" GSN's first annual throw down! We have been working on a few improvements to the field and the West side of the field is completely clear of the pond bank and the trees. In the next week we should have approval to move the west side fence so that will will be able to add an additional 300-400 feet to our field. Plans are also in the works to have the trees removed on the east side of the field. Which are in the range of 400-500 feet away currently but heck if we can get rid of them in line with the runway why not. So needless to say when everyone shows it will look like a different field. We keep getting more and more feedback from guys interested in coming, so this year is going to be a real blow out for the First GSN Throw down for sure! Be sure and let us know if you plan on attending so we can put you on the list.

JerryG

30cc
The pilot list is going up, the temperature is coming down & the prize list growing, getting ready for a fantastic event!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
StickerBiotch;16495 wrote: Well guys we are about 16 days away from the start of the Rolla Big Bird "aka" GSN's first annual throw down! We have been working on a few improvements to the field and the West side of the field is completely clear of the pond bank and the trees. In the next week we should have approval to move the west side fence so that will will be able to add an additional 300-400 feet to our field. Plans are also in the works to have the trees removed on the east side of the field. Which are in the range of 400-500 feet away currently but heck if we can get rid of them in line with the runway why not. So needless to say when everyone shows it will look like a different field. We keep getting more and more feedback from guys interested in coming, so this year is going to be a real blow out for the First GSN Throw down for sure! Be sure and let us know if you plan on attending so we can put you on the list.

you can add me too, Bartman (Bart Man)

Looking forward to it. Do I need to bring anything special? Like a crash helmet?

SleepyC

150cc
So [MENTION=67]StickerBiotch[/MENTION] I'm thinking about driving to Chi, getting my Cap and then hitching a ride with 2Dogs*******. Would that still work?

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Is stickerbiotch's real name Bryan? i think there's a typo in the email address that the site has on file.