• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Field Trip to see SupaTim!!

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION]

So when exactly are you going to start the build on the Bushwacker Oops I mean Bushmaster... MooHaHa... Cuz you said
"Oh yeah... That ugly guy with the Turbo Bushmaster is me, and yes that airplane came home with me. I will be doing an official 3DRCForums build and review on this airplane so stay tuned."
I am really looking forward to this build. I am giving serious consideration to this aircraft as my next build instead of what I was thinking about doing. So please tell all. You could start with the unboxing part, Im sure you have it home by now. Comon lazy bones get with the program man. Make with the building and stuff brohamy... :ecstatic:

Bipenut53

150cc
[MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION]

So when exactly are you going to start the build on the Bushwacker Oops I mean Bushmaster... MooHaHa... Cuz you said
"Oh yeah... That ugly guy with the Turbo Bushmaster is me, and yes that airplane came home with me. I will be doing an official 3DRCForums build and review on this airplane so stay tuned."
I am really looking forward to this build. I am giving serious consideration to this aircraft as my next build instead of what I was thinking about doing. So please tell all. You could start with the unboxing part, Im sure you have it home by now. Comon lazy bones get with the program man. Make with the building and stuff brohamy... :ecstatic:

[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION]

Sheesh.... Ok so now after I get up from that pelting lol Yes I did start the build, but technical issues have kept me from posting what I have done so far.... You know that I cant just let it sit in that pretty box!! So here is a sneak peek....

DSCN3102.JPG

The covering is awesome!! Plane was packed perfectly, no damage at all!! A couple of things that aren't mentioned, first is that in true Extreme Flight fashion it has a wing bag and second, the whole vertical stab including rudder is removable!! Just a couple of hints of what is to come.... I believe that I will have the technical issues resolved tomorrow.... So I can answer questions......

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Yep it's definitely out of the box. LMAO Hope you get you tech stuff sorted out okay bud. This is going to be an awesome build man I can tell your kind of excited about it aren't ya. There's something about the way this thing looks, just kinda grabs ya. Really like the over sized wheels to, bumpy runways or grass fields will be no problem at all will they. Thats what took out my Slick Pro. Anyway I will be following you pretty close on this one bud.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Man what an awesome toy box right there! Thanks so much [MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION] for letting us get a glimpse of his shop for all of us that are quite a ways away!