• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Feral

Anyone got any pics of the RWB 74" edge im thinking of grabbing 1 and its the only colour scheme in Aus I just cant seem to find any pics of it anywhere

Doc Austin

70cc twin V2
Anyone got any pics of the RWB 74" edge im thinking of grabbing 1 and its the only colour scheme in Aus I just cant seem to find any pics of it anywhere

Isn't it the same scheme as the 48 and the 60?

Someone posted a picture of it on RCH, but I can't find it. Either that or I am simply mistaken. I will try to find out, but Extreme Flight is moving their warehouse right now and communication is spotty.

red_knife_md.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Feral

Isn't it the same scheme as the 48 and the 60?

Someone posted a picture of it on RCH, but I can't find it. Either that or I am simply mistaken. I will try to find out, but Extreme Flight is moving their warehouse right now and communication is spotty.

red_knife_md.jpg
Thanks Doc
I hope its the same as the 60"

Ive been out of the plane scene for a while doing my heli stuff I'm relly keen for a 74" edge

Doc Austin

70cc twin V2
I'm sure if you wrote to Desert Aircraft Australia they would b e happy to pull the lid off and snap a picture for you.

If it's the same scheme as the 48 and 60, it will be a beautiful plane. I have always just loved this plane. Personally a 74" plane is too big for me, but if it does indeed come in this scheme I will have to give it very serious consideration.

sr175

30cc
I would love to see you fly a 74"! It lets me know exactly what the plane I'm flying can really do with someone who knows what they are doing!