• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

Diggity

70cc twin V2
I'm really excited as well. Who'd have thought we'd have events with two of the biggest names in 3D after existing for only 5 months! Incredible! :)

You going to make it to Bowling Green? Nice field, good people, and Chad is awesome too. Only about an 1hr and a half for me. So I should be there all weekend.

gyro

GSN Contributor
You going to make it to Bowling Green? Nice field, good people, and Chad is awesome too. Only about an 1hr and a half for me. So I should be there all weekend.

I'm looking into it! Really do want to attend. Should know within the next month or so. :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
...why downgrade? :D

Just kidding...I know guys love those planes.

Zing!!!! Honestly, I think John's next plane should be the 64" MXS, or the 60" Laser when it comes out. Either of those planes will be a great stepping stone to a 30/35cc gasser.

So did you order the MXS like you mentioned on RCG that you were going to?

wedoitall

oh its gonna take me alil bit probably. gotta pay for the Yak first ha! ima po boy.

you must have been reading my mind on the stepping stone for a gasser. after messing with the 1/5 scale bajas, im pretty confident with gas.

hone

150cc
I don't know...i think everyone should have an MXS!

[video=youtube;X8E2YUR-ukE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8E2YUR-ukE[/video]

Feral

Righto guys agreed everyone needs one now we just need them in Australia my flight mode finger be itchin for a mxs