• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

AKfreak

150cc
Everything arrived this week so the build starts tomorrow. Funny thing is the semi driver didn't want to drive into my neighborhood so he walked the boxes on a dolly for about a quarter mile.
Sounds like quite the fearless wheelman to me.

[MENTION=2478]Dribar[/MENTION] Nokomis! Hotdamn. Do you fly at Venice? Let me know if you want to fly in Bradenton. No gas at our field tho, unfortunately. PM me

dribar

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2478]Dribar[/MENTION] Nokomis! Hotdamn. Do you fly at Venice? Let me know if you want to fly in Bradenton. No gas at our field tho, unfortunately. PM me

Yup - just joined Venice after many years in Sarasota. Thanks for the invite. We'll get together sometime soon.

RKEstes

50cc
CaneRidge.jpgExtreme Flight group took over a local field yesterday. One FOG showed up and promptly left!

RKEstes

50cc
Video from our little impromptu Extreme Flight fly in at Cane Ridge park in Nashvegas yesterday. We are truly lucky to have not one but three city parks to fly at. It was a gas despite the weather!

[video=vimeo;114516453]http://vimeo.com/114516453[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Video from our little impromptu Extreme Flight fly in at Cane Ridge park in Nashvegas yesterday. We are truly lucky to have not one but three city parks to fly at. It was a gas despite the weather!

[video=vimeo;114516453]http://vimeo.com/114516453[/video]

Man great video! Love that scheme.