• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

dribar

70cc twin V2
You still have the 91" Yak right?

I don't but that might be a good option too. Stick the da-70 in there. My Russian wife always loved the Russian Thunder paint scheme. Have you heard about anyone sticking the DA-70 in it? ...and how it flies like that?

See.... there IS a reason I follow this site :)

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
I absolutely love the 88" edge I bought off here. But I'm comparing it to a fairly worn out peak models sbach lol.

After 2 minutes with the edge my confidence in harriers quadrupled.

Last edited by a moderator:

dribar

70cc twin V2
On the lighter side, I'm headed out to maiden my 48" edge in a few minutes. Hoping for a quiet field...

YellowJacketsRC

70cc twin V2
I got a 60" Yak sitting in a big brown box under the tree. The suspense is killing me LOL! Especially sense I go nothing to fly right now :(

dribar

70cc twin V2
Everything arrived this week so the build starts tomorrow. Funny thing is the semi driver didn't want to drive into my neighborhood so he walked the boxes on a dolly for about a quarter mile.