• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 94" MXS

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
@ericb I just read a post on the other forum on a new maiden of his 94" MXS and he called said, "It's a tumbler for sure" Good news then for sure. I would still like to hear your feedback too.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
@ericb I just read a post on the other forum on a new maiden of his 94" MXS and he called said, "It's a tumbler for sure" Good news then for sure. I would still like to hear your feedback too.

Not anything offending or anything meant by this but "tumble" is highly suspect to interpretation and skill level as to what you mean. All airframes are different and sometimes I find that people "accidentally" perform something with one airplane and are not able to re-create it with another because they don't really know how to fly the maneuver or compensate for a different airplane. Also plane size and power plays a huge roll in this. Just something to keep in mind when asking how a plane does something specific. It's better to watch video's with a similar setup to what you are considering.

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
LOL..........new airframes can't be delivered fast enough. When I purchased my 104" EF Extra it made it to TX via WA. That only added a couple of weeks to the trip from the Extreme Flight warehouse. It should have been a several day trip at best.