• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 94" MXS

John D.

30cc
Here's a video of the soon to be released 60-70cc MXS by Extreme Flight. Jase posted this on another forum so I thought I'd bring it over here too!

"I thought you guys might enjoy this video of the new 94" MXS at Nall. The expected release date is sometime late June/July I believe. Enjoy!"

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
Thanks for posting John. Totally unrelated to the superb flight, but I'm guessing either you, or Jase do the editing on the video? What do you use?

John D.

30cc
Hi Phil, Jase does his own editing and music selection. I (Santa) bought him Premiere Elements for Christmas last year. He seems to like it.

Ashphault: surprisingly he really hasn't put as many in as one might think. Now for myself? I'm way ahead of him in that category ;)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Mine is on the way. I am putting a DA70 in it.
So that is why you put the GP in your 91" Extra then? I would be very interested in your comments between the 94" MXS and the 91" Extra. I had the 76" MXS and was a little disappointed in it.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
So that is why you put the GP in your 91" Extra then? I would be very interested in your comments between the 94" MXS and the 91" Extra. I had the 76" MXS and was a little disappointed in it.

What disappointed you?

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
What disappointed you?
First off please note that I said "a little" disappointed so not trying to speak bad on it. The only thing I can say on the plane is that the 48" and 64" MXS wound up so tight and tumbled unreal. I could not get it to tumble and once when I visited Herve to demo a 100cc Edge there were some people there (not going to mention names) much better than I am said the same thing. To my surprise the plane tracked and did precision quite well, not at all like I expected. I really got rid of it because of the size and that I really wanted the DA70 EF Extra which I ended up replacing it with.