• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 76/83" MXS

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Sounds about right Tom. With the hangar you just described you would always have something to fly :)

hone

150cc
Having a great time at the field today. Great flying weather. It's finally cooling down a little out here.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414180784429.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414180784429.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 244

AKfreak

150cc
Having a great time at the field today. Great flying weather. It's finally cooling down a little out here.

That Baby looks great, that Pitts Wrap around is very clean. I love the yellow, and had to literally flip a coin to choose red or yellow. Lets see some vids of this plane. Is the the config you fly it in mainly (no tips)

hone

150cc
Thanks guys. Just leaving the field now.

Akf, this is the configuration I've been flying mainly. I tried the tips for a couple of flights but not enough to get a real opinion on them so I'm going to have to try them again soon. I've just really been loving it with just SFGs so haven't been in much of a hurry to try them again.

The plane is so stable and predictable. I'm having a lot of fun trying to push it hard.

Maybe I can get some video next weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
Thanks guys. Just leaving the field now.

Akf, this is the configuration I've been flying mainly. I tried the tips for a couple of flights but not enough to get a real opinion on them so I'm going to have to try them again soon. I've just really been loving it with just SFGs so haven't been in much of a hurry to try them again.

The plane is so stable and predictable. I'm having a lot of fun trying to push it hard.

Maybe I can get some video next weekend.

If you are pushing it hard, it must be a sight to see. I cant wait to see some video. How is it in a crankshaft?