• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
My mistake then.

A moving 104" doing a half cuban will indeed be a pretty hard target to hit.

That guy must have been a pretty decent pilot to take out the 104" with the foam glider!!

Gotta watch those gun committee member pilots when they get their hands on powered gliders!

HA .... good old circle crashers!!

3DRAT

30cc
This thing is ballistic cant wait to fly it
POWER 3w 106
7955 allround & i love the throws its got

1.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
This thing is ballistic cant wait to fly it
POWER 3w 106
7955 allround & i love the throws its got

View attachment 14899

In case you haven't seen it yet, this plane can really throw down!

[video=youtube_share;mefd8Hne0QU]http://youtu.be/mefd8Hne0QU[/video]

And speaking of the 104, I just paid for a gently broken in (30-40 flights) DA120 with compact muffs and a Mej 27x12TH for mine... Now to finalize the servo plan, as that is the last piece of the puzzle! :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hope to start building mine next month. Any "gotchas" in the build it "I wish I would have..." That you all can share?

gyro

GSN Contributor
For those with the DA 120 and 28" prop, what size spinner are you using?

Thanks

G