• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 104 Extra

SnowDog

There it is.. bad thing is I gotta watch it sit for a while.. have 2 other builds in front of it.. plus don't have the funds for all the gear right now.. but I can bet you on thing it will be ready for the Kennett Mo 3dbash

Ready for the Kennett 3DBash, eh? I hope so! If you don't have it ready, you'll have to give it to me for $1. ;) :thumbup:

Mark called today.. said he was leaving all the custom built extensions and the fuel dots and a few other things.. really all I got to do.. is rebuild the eme 120 I got from Scott kidder and order servos from @azhar and she's ready togo