• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extra 330 EPP Full Fuse Coming soon to Aerobeez! Pics!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Coming soon to Aerobeez is the new Extra 330 full fuselage EPP ARF. This Extra on my maiden flight required almost no trim adjustments! Immediately I felt so connected to how the Extra was responding to my stick movements! More info coming! If you have any questions, please post! This is 48" Wingspan!

Regards,

Pete
Team Aerobeez

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Thanks for the comments everyone! This Extra flies different than the Sbach. The Sbach rolls slower and floats very well. This Extra has sharper snap rolls and stops on a dime. Tracks super straight and still flies slow and floaty. Rollers are super predictable. Harriers and torque rolls so easy! To answer your inquiry in regards to Pete, he is NOT the owner of the previous company implied here. He has resigned from his position and now a team pilot for Aerobeez.

Thanks everyone!

Team Aerobeez

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks for the comments everyone! This Extra flies different than the Sbach. The Sbach rolls slower and floats very well. This Extra has sharper snap rolls and stops on a dime. Tracks super straight and still flies slow and floaty. Rollers are super predictable. Harriers and torque rolls so easy! To answer your inquiry in regards to Pete, he is NOT the owner of the previous company implied here. He has resigned from his position and now a team pilot for Aerobeez.

Thanks everyone!

Team Aerobeez

Awesome flight report! Sounds like another winner. :)

Glad to hear Pete wasn't the owner, and that he's no longer with them. I think most will agree his new position is a definite upgrade!

If I may make a suggestion on the color scheme, with so much black on both the top and the bottom, would you consider a little lighter background on the bottom of the wings and horizontal stab/elevator? I think having dark color on both top and bottom could be difficult at times for some?

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Awesome flight report! Sounds like another winner. :)

Glad to hear Pete wasn't the owner, and that he's no longer with them. I think most will agree his new position is a definite upgrade!

If I may make a suggestion on the color scheme, with so much black on both the top and the bottom, would you consider a little lighter background on the bottom of the wings and horizontal stab/elevator? I think having dark color on both top and bottom could be difficult at times for some?

Thanks for the suggestion GYRO! We do have another color scheme coming as well. We will take a look at the possibility in adding more color to some of the areas. As for Pete, it is a breath of fresh air for him to not be associated with the previous company. We look forward to his participation with our company and products!

Team Aerobeez

wedoitall

the epp on these planes paint very easily and look really good. you can do your own paint scheme/mods. Im definitely looking at getting one of these. I just have a project to finish funding first. Can you tell me what the improvements are over the slicks and the edges?