• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 100cc Slick 540 from Aztech Aeromodels

Azhar

50cc
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all.

To celebrate, the Slick will be $900 until the end of the year.

And use the following code to get a 10% on almost everything else: HSAZT2013.

hone

150cc
Didn't get a Christmas tree this year but my brother and I decided we'd decorate the box for my Slick.

The Slick that keeps on giving :)
y2ema8at.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
Cool. How's your's holding up?

I crashed it really hard :banghead: I'm super bummed I put it in the dirt.

I'm putting together #2 now though. The good news is the quality on this second one is just as awesome as the first! I'm just waiting on the V2 GP-123 to get it in the air. I also need to get some more graphics for the second one (went all white again). I'm thinking of getting the same scheme again. It looked sooo good in the air.

Hopefully I'll get the first one repaired. The damage isn't too bad (especially for how hard it hit!)but I think it's a little beyond my repair abilities at the moment.

I must say I've REALLY been missing my Slick. I want to get it flying again so I can start to practice the intermediate IMAC sequence and just have some fun with it. The Slick is going to perform well in IMAC yet it's still a blast to bring down on the deck. I love it!

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

I crashed it really hard :banghead: I'm super bummed I put it in the dirt.

I'm putting together #2 now though. The good news is the quality on this second one is just as awesome as the first! I'm just waiting on the V2 GP-123 to get it in the air. I also need to get some more graphics for the second one (went all white again). I'm thinking of getting the same scheme again. It looked sooo good in the air.

Hopefully I'll get the first one repaired. The damage isn't too bad (especially for how hard it hit!)but I think it's a little beyond my repair abilities at the moment.

I must say I've REALLY been missing my Slick. I want to get it flying again so I can start to practice the intermediate IMAC sequence and just have some fun with it. The Slick is going to perform well in IMAC yet it's still a blast to bring down on the deck. I love it!

Joe,
When did this happen? Did I miss a post?
What a bummer...I remember how I felt a few months ago when I put my Bigfoot in. It's repairable, I just need to make the time to get it done. So what happened? how did it go in? do you have any pics? (sorry, morbid curiosity I suppose).
:sadface: