• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

EG 100cc Slick 540 from Aztech Aeromodels

hone

150cc
EG 120cc Slick 540 from Aztech Aeromodels

I'm going to be putting one of these EG Slicks together very soon. It'll be the all white scheme. I plan on customizing it with some different colors and vinyl though. Hopefully i'll be getting the plane next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

Nice build thread, Chad!

I'm going to be putting one of these together very soon. It'll be the all white scheme. I plan on customizing it with some different colors and vinyl though. Hopefully i'll be getting the plane next week.

Lucky dog :D funny I remember you saying no too long ago that you would prolly never have a plane that big . glad your getting one bro get some videos

hone

150cc
Haha yeah i thought it would be a looooong time before i get a 100cc plane. Looking forward to putting it together though. I'm joining a different club so i can fly the bigger plane without worrying about power lines. It should be a good change though 'cause i heard they mostly fly 100cc aerobatic planes at this other club. It's just small and i never really heard of it before.

Any suggestions for schemes are welcome(the easier the better :) )

Here is a pic of what Azhar did with a white one white slick.jpg

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Nice build thread, Chad!

I'm going to be putting one of these together very soon. It'll be the all white scheme. I plan on customizing it with some different colors and vinyl though. Hopefully i'll be getting the plane next week.

Thanks!!
Congrats man on your new bird!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!
I told you this was addicting:()..
You will never want to fly 30cc again after this one.. it gets even more addicting from here :) The EG slick flies completely awesome!

hone

150cc
The plane should be getting here Tuesday :)

Thinking i'll go with a GP-123 and Savox 2231s all the way around.

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
The plane should be getting here Tuesday :)

Thinking i'll go with a GP-123 and Savox 2231s all the way around.

awesome setup.. I am now using the GP123 on mine and it out performs a DA120.. It is stupid power.. However with this set up BAFFLE the cowl and be easy on that engine for a few gallons.. It is higher compression like a 3w. Runs hotter

hone

150cc
It's here!!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379396277518.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379396277518.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 385
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379396877886.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379396877886.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 391
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379396978921.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379396978921.jpg