• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Dual rates

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
How do you determine low, medium(high), and full rates? Is high rates your snap rate and full is all you can get or do you use the mfg recommendations? What about low?

Use them to your advantage. When I was learning rollers I made my third channel a roller specific where I dialed down the aileron roll rate so I could keep it pegged and not worry about me changing the roll rate until I learned the stir and visualization. Also depends on the plane. On my 60" EF Edge I have low and high pretty much the same as the manual but my third is the high rates on aileron and rudder but 80º on the elevator. I am always tweaking mine.

wedoitall

Use them to your advantage. When I was learning rollers I made my third channel a roller specific where I dialed down the aileron roll rate so I could keep it pegged and not worry about me changing the roll rate until I learned the stir and visualization. Also depends on the plane. On my 60" EF Edge I have low and high pretty much the same as the manual but my third is the high rates on aileron and rudder but 80º on the elevator. I am always tweaking mine.

exactly what ive been doing on my rollers. of course im no expert, YET! :D hehe

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
Doh! sorry, i answered a 6 month old post from page one that had already been answered on page 2:eek:

Last edited by a moderator: