• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Double Build, Carden Pro 124" Extra 300 40%

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Congratulations that was long journey on both planes and they are both successful. Hope you have many good season out of the two planes. One question if you were to build a third plane would it be a 150 or another 200.

Rusty 73

100cc
Cam, congratulations on these two beautiful aircraft and how well they fly .
Its been a pleasure and an education following your Double Carden build:too-cool:.
Have learned a lot from your how you build and adjust to different issues that have come you . Your a great builder and your Aircraft are proof of this .:big-grin:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
If any of you gentlemen pass by Shreveport, let me know, I would love for you guys to fly these airplanes. You will be amazed at how straight they fly.
That would be a long drive for me but if I am ever in the neighbourhood I would love to see the two planes in the air. That is just 1500 miles.

Rusty 73

100cc
Even longer for me 2140 miles , if i'm in the Shervport area i wouyld love to have a visit and a flight .
Thanks for the offer Cam.

yes, please do.

you never know!!??

ok, the da 150L airplane has 5 flights on it now.

I have noticed, besides the obvious in power, is, if you fly her on a windy day, it weather vanes much more than the heavier version with the 200 in it.

I would like to try a two blade prop on her.

does anyone have any suggestions?

30 x 12

30 x 13

32 x 10

which one??

IMG_4443.JPG
IMG_4444.JPG
IMG_4445.JPG