• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Do you like it? Huh? Well do ya?

njswede

150cc
Yikes, that engine alone costs about $1000 more than what I paid for my 104" Slick RTF. I have to figure out how to get an RC budget like yours... (Step one would probably be to move out of NJ.. :))

Mikeq

150cc
I just noticed your plane has a flaming 3W graphics on the cowl....since you're going with 3W that will save you a few bucks..hehe... Sounds like you got it all figured out on your setup Rob ... The new JR transmitter with the telemetry receiver is a smart move and a must on investment like that.... Hey will that edge fit in your garage or are you going to have to park it in your new trailer? I'm sure your garage, like mine, is loaded down with planes already...

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I just noticed your plane has a flaming 3W graphics on the cowl....since you're going with 3W that will save you a few bucks..hehe... Sounds like you got it all figured out on your setup Rob ... The new JR transmitter with the telemetry receiver is a smart move and a must on investment like that.... Hey will that edge fit in your garage or are you going to have to park it in your new trailer? I'm sure your garage, like mine, is loaded down with planes already...
I was kind of thinking the setup will work good. Just going to K.I.S.S.! At present, I just returned home form the long drive. 400 miles to my sisters Thursday, get up yesterday and finish the other 1600 to Apple Valley and home. Ugh.... TIRED... LOL.. The Edge now resides next to the 260 until it is "IT'S" turn in the assembly process. Dang, My "BIG" 260, is not so big next to that behemoth. I really don't think I will store anything in the trailer as it gets far too cold here during the winter.

P.S. I bought the 3w decal. The plane was tossed in for free. LOL

Same here Bart...the bigger the more expensive the more nervous I get...First time Rob puts it in the air he will need a sedative...LOL
Well when it comes to wetting ones self, I am sure I am going to be soaked when that thing roars to life and lifts on in like fifteen feet.... LOL