• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

dle 30 or eme 35

emtp275

100cc
here is one of the DLE 30cc engines I converted from a side carb to the rear carb. I took it down to inspect to see what shape it was in, and do the reed block mod for the guy I sold it to. He was amazed how clean it was after 3 years and 20 some gallons of fuel, running Stihl HP Ultra from first start. Doing the reed block mod did make some difference ran smoother and started with one or two flips View attachment 12275 View attachment 12276 View attachment 12277 View attachment 12278

What Mix are you running the HP at? I had a nasty mess on the 30 i took down that i used HP in and I'm really trying to figure out why.

flycanic

70cc twin V2
@emtp275 I guess I should have mentioned that, I run the DLE's I have, and all my EME's on a 40 to 1 mix 6.4 oz. bottle and 2 gallons of non ethanol, pure gasoline with a 91 Octane level, and when out at the airport I will get 5 gallons of 100LL

emtp275

100cc
@emtp275 I guess I should have mentioned that, I run the DLE's I have, and all my EME's on a 40 to 1 mix 6.4 oz. bottle and 2 gallons of non ethanol, pure gasoline with a 91 Octane level, and when out at the airport I will get 5 gallons of 100LL

I also run 40:1 i just deal with the ethanol in 93 Octane due to not having the ethanol free choice with in reason, Mine run really well I just get aggravated by the carbon build up i have and the mess that i have to clean off the air frame even if i only fly twice in a day.

Here's my pilot t 90. I went with the dle 30cc. She flies great. Can even back it down to to ground easily with no rudder coupling while hovering. Very happy with this plane!
20150214_121847.jpg

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
I got an EME from Mile High RC in January.
Their website doesn't come up.
Are they gone?

If so, are there any other distributors/service centers around?

Thanks
Bob

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
Thanks 490
I thought they were "Temporarily Out Of Service" since I tried that link an hour ago and nothing came up :eek:

Have a good weekend
Bob