• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton Yak 54, 38% please submit suggestions here....

This arrived today. I met the UPS delivery person right by my garage, then took the package to my shop, my wife did not see a thing!!! LOL!!! ;)

this baby weighs 10 pounds and 1 ounce.
IMG_8229.JPG

LOL!!!!! I hear ya. All I know, is I am not taking the money to the grave. I do not drink, smoke, have never done drugs, I do not gamble or womanize, I have been working since age 13, and I have saved my money along the way. I figure I am spending the money on something that brings me great pleasure and fun.

I am really liking the motor install. Looks like the spacing from the firewall to the front of the cowl works out fine with or without this SWB spacer. What do you all think?

IMG_8230.JPG
IMG_8231.JPG
IMG_8232.JPG
IMG_8233.JPG

LOL!!!!! I hear ya. All I know, is I am not taking the money to the grave. I do not drink, smoke, have never done drugs, I do not gamble or womanize, I have been working since age 13, and I have saved my money along the way. I figure I am spending the money on something that brings me great pleasure and fun.
If you arent taking your money to the grave, you could always send some my way.

capthis

70cc twin V2
Yak's need to have the prop spaced out a little. I think it looks good!

You don't have to justify any spending here! :)

Is that the mag case version of that motor?

Nope, it is the L version, however, Tony had it painted for me, back for the cylinders and red for the case.

this picture is of the Mag version, on my Dalton 300 ML, which, the Magnesium case has to be painted, to prevent it from rusting.

IMG_6971.JPG

Looks great Cam. I would suspect that you need about 2.5-3.0 degrees of right thrust IF it's not already built into the firewall!!