• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC Dalton 300 ml build thread.

Now, the next step is to make sure my table is flat, and remove the fuselage sides, then I will put the fuselage on the table, and replace the broken parts with new ones, assuring it is glued on straight and true.

I will have to make new wings.

IMG_9133.JPG
IMG_9134.JPG

Tell me about it! It was flying so nicely. Had it been a mid air or a malfunction, would not be as bad, as just plain ole me being "STUPID" and not lining up the airplane with the run way.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Woow... so sorry Cam. Hope you can pull her back together quickly !! Stuff happens, but still not fun when your own number is pulled... :(

Last edited:

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Tell me about it! It was flying so nicely. Had it been a mid air or a malfunction, would not be as bad, as just plain ole me being "STUPID" and not lining up the airplane with the run way.
Cam, I can post a pic of your plane while being retrieved, but only with your OK.

Man that is a huge bummer. Would it be just easier to start a new kit from scratch vs repairing it? Seems like you could take all lessons learned and build it even better.

Man that is a huge bummer. Would it be just easier to start a new kit from scratch vs repairing it? Seems like you could take all lessons learned and build it even better.

I ordered a new kit, SO i will definitely build a new one. But i will try to repair this one. Time will tell if it can even work. I will definitely post pictures here, and if it cannot be done, that bird will be going to my attic, with the other 2 40% ers!

I think, however, it can be done. Will be fun to see if I can! It is a challenge!