• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DA-70 Exhaust

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Wish I could figure out how to get an e mail notice when there is a post on a thread I am Sub'd to.

Dave
Upper right hand corner of page "Watched Thread". Click on it. A pair of eye glasses will show on your forum lists. Set the setting to e-mail your notifications/alerts on your profile page.

Last edited:
OK I just talked to a cool guy this morning that is setting up a EF-91 with the DA-70 and twin Small Smooth pipes. This baby will have power to burn. I also mentioned that if anyone is interested in doing one of these planes with a GP-88EVO and Pro Flow 3D Canister I will make them a killer deal. This is a combo that would rock!

Dave

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
OK I just talked to a cool guy this morning that is setting up a EF-91 with the DA-70 and twin Small Smooth pipes. This baby will have power to burn. I also mentioned that if anyone is interested in doing one of these planes with a GP-88EVO and Pro Flow 3D Canister I will make them a killer deal. This is a combo that would rock!

Dave
Hmmm....you're gonna force me into buying another airframe huh? LOL

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Yeah he said it looked like header length changes with each prop load . What's impressive is he put it in a 103" extra lol

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I got a Plane in for the same set up. Just waiting for $$$$$ to hand over to DA and Dave.

I took the plunge and ordered the 2 into 1 head pipe last week and got it mounted last Friday. I ordered a large canister yesterday from @Planebender. Dave was great to work with and provided a wealth of information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk