• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Custom Trailer with Slides

JimD

50cc
Earle, you only live 45 minutes from Cumberland!

Len and his fabulous trailer full of planes are regulars at the Cumberland events so you can come and see them in person.

Our first Cumberland aero tow event of the year will be held on Thursday, March 19 - Monday, March 23, 2015 (I know we are pushing the season, but this will be year #6 for this event at this same time of year). Here he is at the 2014 event along with two guys that drove up from Alabama!

677.JPG

Second event will be on Thursday, July 16 - Monday, July 20, 2015. Here are some photos from the 2014 event...and did I mention that there will be food!

156.JPG
160.JPG
166.JPG
174.JPG

JimD

50cc
Someday, although after this month I'll be 5 hours away (eastern PA)

Len and the CT crew drive 9 hours. Jeremy and the Alabama crew drive 12-1/2 hours. Meyer drives all the way from Arizona! 5 hours, that's just a nice little afternoon drive! ;)

Spats

100cc
That trailer would never work for me or my purposes but DAAAAAAMMMMMN that's a very, very nice job. Perfect for you gliders!:)

Len

30cc
Hi Matt,

The trailer came from Golden Gate trailers
  1. Golden Gait Trailers & RVs

2. Address: 5051 Davidson Hwy, Concord, NC 28027
    Phone:(704) 743-5280
The next one I do will be an all Aluminum trailer, I think the weight savings would be huge and therefor fuel mileage would be better.

Thanks for looking .

LEN
Team Horizon Hobby