• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Censorship

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Ken-H;5796 wrote: I recommend just letting go, it's really easy.

You are absolutely right!

BUT I am weak........

Maybe I need to drop a deuce and wipe with my old swag for closure! :smile-new:

Ken-H;5796 wrote: I recommend just letting go, it's really easy.

Yep.. I agree too. If Sleepy can do it, no reason for us to keep stirring the pot. Let it settle and, dry out.. and blow away with the wind ;)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I was just checking on some threads and read Astro's comment about closing threads. Looks like JB has created several threads recently just making a statement and then closing the thread so nobody can comment. One included FG logo's and he's saying they are free to use and put on your planes. Looks like he's trying to recoup a small membership loss that probably accounted for 90% of useful information posted.

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Looks like their post count must be way down, a contest for a Demon Cortex just for making a post. It was hard for me to resist since I like free stuff, but I did.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Daytonarc;5819 wrote: Looks like their post count must be way down, a contest for a Demon Cortex just for making a post. It was hard for me to resist since I like free stuff, but I did.

I posted on there too, but if by the .05% chance I win it I'm going to send it to GSN to have their own giveaway.

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Terryscustom;5833 wrote: I posted on there too, but if by the .05% chance I win it I'm going to send it to GSN to have their own giveaway.

Thats a cool move