• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Censorship

Mikeq

150cc
exeter_acres;5099 wrote: you're

:smile-new:

What happened to your running giraffe avatar? Glad to see you made it over here.. It seems like every time I checked more and more the FG crowd is showing up.

Do-rag

100cc
That they are and still trying to get to some of them. Does anyone have a link to a special jpeg that can be sent to people? :cocksure:

Its sad they feel so threatened. And makes no sense being they voiced out loud that they would just assume have that site close down anyway.

I dont think posting images or anything else is the way to go. Word of mouth and such should be sufficient. You can not stop a title wave :)

Mikeq;5202 wrote: Bigblueswope...man that's awesome...A link with a toutorial..you are techno savy big time...

Thanks Mike. But I saw [MENTION=110]Terryscustom[/MENTION]s do it on his build thread on the other site to announce his move over here. I'm just good at copying the cool things I see others do.

The site is LMGTFY.com. That is short for Let Me Google That For You, which is typically a smartass way to point somebody to google to search something, but Terry was smart enough to use it to bypass the language filters over there.

Kudos to Terry!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
bigblueswope;5231 wrote:

Kudos to Terry!

Every once in a while I have one of those moments.....wish they were more frequent I was going to put one that just links to "Giant Scale News" in my signature but I'm not ready to get banned yet.

[SIZE= 15px]Here is one that is a little more appropriate without the name: http://bit.ly/1oAUp1z[/SIZE]

Super08

70cc twin V2
OK I just let a bunch of guys know about it. See if they catch on to the link that was posted before.