• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Bud Nosen 1/4 Scale Cub?

TonyHallo

150cc
Arrived today, will be returned tomorrow. The Robart pin measured .180" so that's what I made them. The pins are just a hair under 6 mm, .230".
IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

Got the axles back. Thanks again Tony!! Fit is perfect. PM me your PP, I'd like to take care of at least the postage.

Attachments

• IMG_3450.JPG
    IMG_3450.JPG
    645.3 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_3451.JPG
    IMG_3451.JPG
    620.6 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_3452.JPG
    IMG_3452.JPG
    432.4 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_3454.JPG
    IMG_3454.JPG
    409 KB · Views: 228

TonyHallo

150cc
You know, you sent it to me for $1.20, I put everything back with the same wrapping less the weight I cut off both axles, took it to the post office and the lady said $4.30 or whatever it was, told here I received it yesterday with $1.20 postage and she wouldn't bite, said due to thickness it was parcel post, didn't figure to win the argument?
Glad it works, get the plane done now!

You know, you sent it to me for $1.20, I put everything back with the same wrapping less the weight I cut off both axles, took it to the post office and the lady said $4.30 or whatever it was, told here I received it yesterday with $1.20 postage and she wouldn't bite, said due to thickness it was parcel post, didn't figure to win the argument?
Glad it works, get the plane done now!

I think the postman let me send it as a letter, he just made sure it fit through his little measuring slot for letters. I was surprised by the 4.30! I'd still like to cover that if you will let me. And thank you!!

As Summer is fading away here in Easter Idaho, I'm getting geared up to start on the fuse. Have a special guest showing up in a couple of weeks to help out with the build. Pics to follow. I've also seen that Balsa USA has a new covering material out called Planetex. Has anyone used it yet? It's over twice the cost of Sig Koveral, but is supposed to be a tighter weave for better paint coverage.
5 Meter Raw Planetex (balsausa.com)

Attachments

• 569-2T.jpg
    569-2T.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 166