• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BRAND NEW PAU PLANES! EXCLUSIVE!

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Good thing I am putting together some of my own PAU goodness right now to distract me!! I am REAL close to having my Edge done. Just some fiddly little bits left.....mount wheelpants, throttle linkage, choke linkage, clean up wiring, mount canopy to hatch (pretty much all the crappy crap that I hate doing!)

Going to send my 120 to DA as I think it ingested some Wenatchee sand through the exhaust port when it crashed, so I want to get it checked out as it was damn near new when it crashed and I hope to get many more years of enjoyment out of it! Also have to order a new prop, spinner and I am going to try a Fiji/PSP tank on this one as I found a crack in my Fortitude cap.

Astro

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Got it mostly ironed out tonight. Left it un-boxed for last two days and no real wrinkles emerged, just typical "make sure it's stuck" type of ironing.......gear, wheels, pants, tailwheel and rudder installed. Cowl and canopy test fit and looking great. I am going to mount the engine and do some more checking on things to confirm dimensions and we will start an actual build thread on Tuesday, Wednesday........or whenever we've got everyone's attention:devil-dance:

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Got it mostly ironed out tonight. Left it un-boxed for last two days and no real wrinkles emerged, just typical "make sure it's stuck" type of ironing.......gear, wheels, pants, tailwheel and rudder installed. Cowl and canopy test fit and looking great. I am going to mount the engine and do some more checking on things to confirm dimensions and we will start an actual build thread on Tuesday, Wednesday........or whenever we've got everyone's attention:devil-dance:

OK......

You forgot to take pictures?.......

Your camera is broken?........

Or just plain stubborn?? :big-grin:

Astro

Bipeguy03

150cc

I think you got everyone's full attention, now that I know how close I am to know what this thing is I'm checking GSN once an hour... Lol

I think I need to go work on my trailer, I obviously ain't sleepin' tonight!!!! :s

Tseres

150cc
I just checked in before I left for work. I don't know why I did that since I know what it is.

PS. I knew it wasn't green. :)