• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BRAND NEW PAU PLANES! EXCLUSIVE!

Bipeguy03

150cc
I'm glad I was at Toledo all day yesterday and worked on my Ultimate all day today... Cuase if I woulda been on here seeing all the teasing going down I might of got angry... You wont like me when I'm angry!! LMAO.

NOW TELL US WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bipeguy smash!! ;)

Tseres

150cc
I'm glad I was at Toledo all day yesterday and worked on my Ultimate all day today... Cuase if I woulda been on here seeing all the teasing going down I might of got angry... You wont like me when I'm angry!! LMAO.

NOW TELL US WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bipeguy smash!! ;)

Man. I was there all day yesterday. I probably saw you and didn't recognize you. Bummer.

Bemeson

50cc
Terry
I am looking forward to the build thread......is is a big trainer
That is the only think you haven't built lately. Don't cut the mount yet as I made a small length error

Brian

SleepyC

150cc
OH YEA! Just found out what the new plane is! SO STOKED! I haven't seen one of these fly in a long time!
I forget how the design came to be, was it a jet fighter wing that was modified to make it look like that or was it from something else. PLUS there is not another company who has a 3 place Aero plane! AWESOME!

Tseres

150cc
Yeah Funny Sleepy... You know its a 5 place upside down planeacopter.

I've known what it was for a while... :)

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Well I can say it has wheel pants.
20150410_123353.jpg