• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

BRAND NEW PAU PLANES! EXCLUSIVE!

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Had fun flying today with the world famous crashflow!

The new plane does have a canister tunnel and lots of room for tuned pipes as well. Here is a nice pic.

Also it has nice carbon gear that comes in handy most times;)

Attachments

• 20150410_112545.jpg
    20150410_112545.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 276
  • 20150410_112453.jpg
    20150410_112453.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 258

crashflow

70cc twin V2
It was the first of many mini Therapy sessions!:too-cool: I had an AWESOME time flying and seeing Terry and the Law!! cant wait to do it again tomorrow!!!! Judging by the covering in the picture I am going to go out on a limb and say the new undercover plane is :brian-banana:?

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
It was the first of many mini Therapy sessions!:too-cool: I had an AWESOME time flying and seeing Terry and the Law!! cant wait to do it again tomorrow!!!! Judging by the covering in the picture I am going to go out on a limb and say the new undercover plane is :brian-banana:?

I'm sorry, but due to Terry having a build thread to do, tomorrow's flying has been cancelled.....too bad for you! :(

Lori, I think you left the iron on!!! You guys better get back home...I mean...back to the shop!!! :D

Astro

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Had fun flying today with the world famous crashflow!

The new plane does have a canister tunnel and lots of room for tuned pipes as well. Here is a nice pic.

Also it has nice carbon gear that comes in handy most times;)
It is not a round cowl (sorry Sweetpea!).

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I have been chatting with @Bemeson and will be doing my first full HV setup with this new mystery plane. Savox HV Servos, Glacier Lipos to start, really looking at trying a couple of pulse packs as well just to compare. I will be running my standard AR12120 power safe RX, tech aero IBEC and a single rudder servo in the tail. Pretty much my standard 35% bird setup.

Looking forward to getting a start tomorrow night and should get it looking like a plane on Monday / Tuesday.

But for now......I'm going flying, sorry:fist_pump: