• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Hate that I left early, but just down the street, Nashville brew fest is hitting the spot! Had to hit up my second hobby!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374975229606.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374975229606.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 286

jmart95

70cc twin V2
I had an absolute blast at the event. About to head back, however most of the crowd is probably gone now. Had a great time flying(especially night flying the 47 extra last night, was an exciting challenge to keep it within the confines of the 2 lights and watch out for the other planes!), as well as watching the great flying from team 3drcf, team extreme, team 3dhs, team futaba, and everybody else just having a good time throwing down! This weekend went by Waayyy too fast! To all those behind the scenes, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Twas a fantastic event! Bowling green brought out a hell of a crowd. Can't wait for Knoxville right around the corner!

Diggity

70cc twin V2
Great event!!! I had a blast and Chad, Natasha and the whole Sky Mac club were top notch. Gary, A++ for sponsoring the event. And of course Taildraggers and EF

split_s

30cc
Thanks Chad, Natasha, Skymac members and sponsors for a great event. I had a blast -- with the exception of having my beloved 42" Slick cut to ribbons. The guts will live on to fly again. Great field, great hospitality and a great time!

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
Thanks Chad, Natasha, Skymac members and sponsors for a great event. I had a blast -- with the exception of having my beloved 42" Slick cut to ribbons. The guts will live on to fly again. Great field, great hospitality and a great time!

Thank you guys!!! I appreciate all that made it out to make it happen. Without you guys there are no awesome events!
I want to thank all my team pilots (joe, Wamsy, and brian)!
HUGE kudos to EXTREME FLIGHT and 3DRC forums for helping TDRC make this thing happen

Diggity

70cc twin V2

Dave, so sorry about the 42"!! I was spotting for Jeff, and it all happened in slow motion. I knew you were coming left to right in a harrier and as well as Jeff but coming right to left. I told Jeff to pull up hard but it look as if you had done the same thing. Well you know the outcome after that.