• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bowling Green Extreme 3D Fly-In, July 25-28, 2013

wedoitall

All packed up...

For Sale at the event:
Dle35ra less than one gallon through, standoffs, ignition-$300
70" AJ Slick- red bull scheme
Frame only $280
Aurora 30cc light kit-$80
Wattaplane Slick
Savox 257's, ztw esc, omega 130
3 zippy 3s packs
Less than 20 flights-$325 rx ready

Apc 19x10 and 20x10 electric
$10 each

Will consider trades for 30cc gas frame, 60" electric, or components...

pm sent on the light kit. i need one really bad

wedoitall

got everything ready to be packed, just trying to find somebody to make the 11/12hr drive and hang out with a bunch of 3d nerds for a few. Renea doesnt get off work till noon tomorrow and that would put us there round 6 or 7. is there much going on sunday also

gyro

GSN Contributor
I don't think many travelers will be flying on Sunday, but the field will be open!

I'm having a blast, sitting here in the shade, watching some amazing flying, having a beverage with the EF Chris' eyeballing a beautiful 60" Laser!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374876183.176296.jpg

If you can find a way to make it down tomorrow, you'll regret it forever if you don't!

njswede

150cc
I don't think many travelers will be flying on Sunday, but the field will be open!

I'm having a blast, sitting here in the shade, watching some amazing flying, having a beverage with the EF Chris' eyeballing a beautiful 60" Laser!
View attachment 11468

If you can find a way to make it down tomorrow, you'll regret it forever if you don't!

Gary, remember the "NJSwede Custom Scheme" we talked about? I think I've found the plane for it!

Diggity

70cc twin V2
The new Laser is pretty freaking sweet. Chris and Chris have been putting a hurt'n on it. Looks even better in person.