• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

REDUCED! BME102, freshly rebuilt by Tom at BME $445

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Was sent to BME by previous owner for inspection before I would buy it, Tom said go for it and then replaced the bearings and rings for me. "Good as new" was how he described it when he was done. Bought it for a 37% BME Ultimate but the project didn't happen so I never ran the engine.

Comes with ignition and stock mufflers. One pipe on one muffler must have been bent and then bent back which probably cracked it so it's been welded at the base.

edit: ignition was sent to CH for inspection and was found to be working normally. ignition wires and spark plug caps were replaced and it's on its way back home.

I'll post pics later today.

$445 plus $25 insured shipping in the US

Bart

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
well how about that! welcome to the site Todd!
i'm actually losing a few bucks between what I paid you, what I paid Tom, and shipping. the plane that I bought it for was sold so the engine's for sale now. Unless someone within driving distance has a 100cc plane to put it in that I can buy cheap!
How's everything been? I see you won a couple of shirts today. lol :)

mmikeny

30cc
I will trade you even for the plane in my avatar.And were probably in driving distance It's a great planes cap used but in great shape if your interested I will send photos.Or I could sell it for 450

Last edited:

mmikeny

30cc
It's a great planes 1/3 scale 100 inch. Airframe only no engine no servos but will include pilot,fuel tank,wolverine double switch and control linkages.It had a repair to the right elevator not from a crash but from something falling on it but I made repairs and it flies fine.

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'll pass but thanks for the offer. if i still have the engine in the spring i'll probably try to find an airframe for it.
bart