• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Best Aircraft Servos

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I only use Hitec and Savox in my birds and have been super happy with both brands!

I take that back. I have used Futaba (have a couple S9157's in my elevators) and they work great but are not HV which sucks but they work fine !

Also, in some of my early planes I had some standard Futaba servos in my warbirds and they worked just fine.

XQ servos

I am no expert but I have using the XQ 4020 and 4016 servos the last couple years and only had one issue with a new one out of the box. Have had no issues with them at all. Don't want to start a war just giving my experience with them. RedWing rc did some testing with them against some powerful Hitecs on stall stats and ect and XQ won hands down at 1/4 the price. I get mine thru MileHigh Rc for 40 bucks a piece for the 4020 . 300oz of torque on 6 volt and around .13 on speed.