Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Balsa USA Camel F1

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Tseres, Sep 4, 2014.

1. That thing looks AMAZING!!!

Where did you end up getting the stencils?

2. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Turned out amazing. Can't wait for maiden video.

pawnshopmike likes this.

3. Callie Graphics. Ordered it on Friday and got it Wednesday.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  4. Aint it pretty? But if it don't run then it doesn't matter. Got spark to the cap but the plug wont fire once the plug is all the way in. Soon as the side of the plug touches the plug cap, there is no spark. No Idea whwere to go from here. I'll have to send the ignition back to Horizon/ :(
    No Maiden Saturday. :( :( :(

IMG_2155.JPG IMG_2156.JPG IMG_2157.JPG IMG_2159.JPG IMG_2160.JPG IMG_2161.JPG IMG_2162.JPG

mikeh and Jetpainter like this.
  5. Just awesome. Great great job Tom.:yesss:

Hopefully you get the engine woes sorted out soon!

Jetpainter and Tseres like this.
  6. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Looks AWESOME Tom. You did a FANTASTIC job on your Camel . . . . . . :way_to_go:

Jetpainter and Tseres like this.
  7. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Beautiful aircraft!

pawnshopmike, Jetpainter and Tseres like this.
  8. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I love it! Great job!

Tseres and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. I ordered a new ignition for it. My friend Bill thinks he can fix the ignition. If he can then I'll have a spare.

10. Got the Engine on the Camel started. Running good but I still need to tweak the needles.
    We have a storm coming through right now. Had to cut it short. We'll finish it tomorrow. I'll get some obligatory start up video then. :)

Picture is of the installed new ignition. IMG_2219.JPG