• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Idea! Avatar Update

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I will usually update my avatar when the new IMAC sequences come out. This year I am moving to Advanced, so I grabbed one of the more difficult maneuvers for my avatar. That way, when I am online I am reminded that I have to practice more :)
Now that's the spirit. See Dimes? There really was a method to my madness. Lol.
Sure good to see you (in a manner of speaking) again buddy!
double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I will usually update my avatar when the new IMAC sequences come out. This year I am moving to Advanced, so I grabbed one of the more difficult maneuvers for my avatar. That way, when I am online I am reminded that I have to practice more :)
Man it is good you are back the last time I remember you were building two planes I hope I have that correct. Followed you on that really enjoyed it very informative about IMac. Good to see that you have moved up into advanced. So must still be enjoying it and getting better and mastering how to build a competitive plane. Would be nice to see what you are flying now days.
I do have one question what is the engines of choice for IMac now days.

Last edited:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @WMcNabb,
You and Rob are starting to make me feel like a slacker with all of these cool new avatars. . . . . :laughing:. that's OK though, I'm going Sunday to pick up my Yak 55. I've been thinking about going ahead and changing my avatar to a "Before" picture and update it again with an "After" picture when I'm finished putting it together.

WMcNabb

150cc
Saw this for the first time today at our local store and thought it was a genius idea.

For the Veterans here on GSN, our nation cannot say thank you enough for your service!!

Attachments

• F249FAC6-692C-4005-8B90-489E73FCE050.jpeg
    F249FAC6-692C-4005-8B90-489E73FCE050.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 454
  • C492F5D9-77AB-4661-9B94-04E61997B849.jpeg
    C492F5D9-77AB-4661-9B94-04E61997B849.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 475