• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Idea! Avatar Update

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
So I got this crazy idea.... as I sauntered amongst the pages upon pages of awesome posts from everyone, I noticed everyone's Avatar. Some are different from when you all joined, some have stayed the same. Most generally everyone posts something in their Avatar that they are partial to. A beast looking Bipe, @WMcNabb or a really cool looking Hamburgler, @49dimes. Oh you guys have some good ones for sure. Then I got to thinking... To help all of us stay current and up to date...(cause some of us seem to wander away from time to time to attend to life...Hmmm!) I thought it would be kind of cool if we changed up our Avatar from time to time. You know? Like change it to something like our most current build photo or most current thrill? It might make things a little interesting. "Hmm, what the heck is @Jetpainter up to? What's this? A different Avatar? I best be for checking on what he is doing"! Know what I mean? What do you guys think? Wanna give it a try? I'll start the change up.... take a look....Yeah, it's the Behemoth Stang in its' most recent stage.
Thought I would join in and change mine as well this the first time I have updated mine it was time.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I think I best be remembered by the "Burger". Everybody likes a good burger :D and my current avatar was specifically chosen for me by a perfectionist :attaboy:.

Besides.....I don't think I like what all those burgers are adding up to and certainly don't like this avatar...…

wooden-coffin-burgers-4073.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Thought I would join in and change mine as well this the first time I have updated mine it was time.

I think I best be remembered by the "Burger". Everybody likes a good burger :D and my current avatar was specifically chosen for me by a perfectionist :attaboy:.

Besides.....I don't think I like what all those burgers are adding up to and certainly don't like this avatar...…

View attachment 108936

Ok, I'm in also!
Nice.... love the new Avatars. C'mon Dimes....certainly you gotz somethun that you are be workin' on????? Let's see it.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
By the time we are all done nobody is going to know anybody. It is going to take us a while to recognize one another.
Naaa... only the photo in your avatar is different. Everyone will still be the same electron pushing, nitro huffin', dinofuel burning, hopptie flyin' "AND" hamburger eatin' freaks we have always been.
:dancing-chicken: