• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Assembly log. EF 104 Extra.

3dbandit

100cc
Here we go again.

:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393 KB · Views: 277

SnowDog

Here we go again.

:)

Cool....are you going to build this one inverted? Won't it get confused when you go to fly it? It will think up is down and down is up, and so what will be the norm? Don't put your beautiful new airframe through a confusing childhood...it needs a loving home in which to thrive...;) Be careful about CA drips when you are building upside down too :D Are you going to use Gorilla Glue to glue your feet to the ceiling?

3dbandit

100cc
Cool....are you going to build this one inverted? Won't it get confused when you go to fly it? It will think up is down and down is up, and so what will be the norm? Don't put your beautiful new airframe through a confusing childhood...it needs a loving home in which to thrive...;) Be careful about CA drips when you are building upside down too :D Are you going to use Gorilla Glue to glue your feet to the ceiling?

LOL
Oops. My phone must be acting up again. :facepalm:

Nah, forget gorilla glue. I use Aeropoxy. :p

3dbandit

100cc
[video=youtube;FKugspEYz00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKugspEYz00[/video]

A little "strength testing" of my old 104" extra.