• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Assembly log. EF 104 Extra.

3dbandit

100cc
Jacob, can you post pics of one wing's aileron servos at center, and both full deflections?

Did you use the 2" holes on the aileron servo arms?

Congratulations man!!

sorry about such a late response.
IMG_0176.jpgIMG_0177.JPG (2).jpgIMG_0178.jpg

Here you go.

3dbandit

100cc
flying pics

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 228
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 226
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 247
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 218
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 217
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 241

3dbandit

100cc
So I must say that this is the most durable planes I have ever flown.

2 weekends ago I had my first dead-stick with this plane. I was going down wind and did a negative push from inverted when the engine quit. I was so slow down wind that it just dropped in a tail slide about 30 feet. I was able to get it level right before impact. The plane was in pretty good shape until the gear got caught in an owl hole as it rolled down the field( field has some elevations).

The only damage was some cracked sheeting, a broken stringer, snapped left gear leg, and crushed left wheel pant.

hone

150cc
Man that sucks. Good thing the plane is tough. I had a dead stick on my 78'' a week or so ago. Just bent the aluminum LG and busted a hole in my pipe tunnel. All is repaired and has been flown since. Good to know the bigger ones are tough too.